UGGC Avocats has developed a significant expertise in the field of merger control and assists its clients at every stage of such control to help them complete their operations quickly and under the best conditions:
- Assessment to determine whether a merger operation should be notified;
- Advice on structuring of that operation calling on the expertise of various specialists at UGGC Avocats, in corporate law especially;
- Pre-notification and notification of the operation and follow-up of the whole procedure with the Competition Authority and the European Commission;
- Proposal and/or follow-up of amendments;
- Lodging appeals with the relevant courts.
Thanks to its network of correspondents, UGGC Avocats can also deal efficiently with operations requiring the approval of foreign competition authorities.
Discover our team