UGGC is looking for an experienced consultant in Business Development at the international level. You will be in charge of the follow-up and implementation of business development actions for the UGGC network. You will work in close collaboration with the partners of the UGGC network.
▪ implementing a business development strategy at the international level;
▪ increase synergies between UGGC offices;
▪ consolidating the image of UGGC as a global brand;
▪ identifying new opportunities between the several offices (create a top clients list of each office);
▪ conducting cross-selling operations by gathering information on the clients and create the right introduction (proposal, meeting, webinar, training, etc.);
▪ communicating on international new/closed deals, trainings, webinars, etc. that could develop UGGC’s business;
▪ working in coordination with the business developer of the Paris office.
Type of profile
▪ Experience: 5 years of experience in the field of business development at the international level;
▪ Previous experience in a law firm would be appreciated.
Hours & fees (as independent contractor)
▪ Hours: 15 hours a month;
▪ Fees: €2,500 a month.
Apply by sending your CV by email to Maëlle Deniaud: firstname.lastname@example.org