Charles-Emmanuel Prieur, partner of UGGC Avocats in Paris animated a training session on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 on the topic: “Raising funds for start-ups: which legal operations? “
He intervened on the following subjects in particular:
- Composition of the classic capital: creation and issue of ordinary shares with subscription by the shareholders.
- Usual financing of the company by the existing shareholders through current account advances or classical capital increases.
- Need for external financing: intervention of new investors in order to finance the company:
- without the investor’s entry into the company’s share capital (inter-company credit),
- with the entry of the investor in the company’s share capital (preference shares),
- with a deferred entry of the investor in the share capital of the company (OC, BSA, …).
The UGGC Private Equity team thanks the 45 participants and remains at your disposal for any questions.