Charles-Emmanuel Prieur will speak on February 4, 2021, from 9:00 am to 10:30 am, at the conference Shareholder pacts organized by the EFE – Edition Formation Entreprise, on the topic “Let’s reinforce the stability of your capital, master the different mechanisms“.
It will cover the following issues in particular:
- Equities and OC: how to choose the distribution of your investment?
- Preference shares: what are the preference clauses concerning the transfer of securities?
- Inalienability clauses: what limits?
- Free Transfer Clauses: how to deal with patrimonial holding companies?
- Pre-emption clause: a capital stabilization clause unavoidable?
- Joint Assignment Clauses: how to organize the signing of the GAP?
- Development capital operations: how to reconcile the interests of minority and majority investors?
- What are the advantages conferred by preference shares?
- Anti-dilution clause, pari passu clause: how to write these clauses. allowing to maintain one’s position in the shareholding?
- PACTE law: how to use the new share buyback scheme by the company?
- How to organize their repurchase?
- Increase of capital by issuing new shares and conventional pre-emption: the jurisprudential assertion of an incompatibility in principle.
- What are the differences between the buy or sell clause and the competitive bid or auction clause?
- Determining the value of shares: what latitude does the appointed expert have?
The main objectives of this conference, which will take place remotely, are to :
- master the new clauses used by specialists in the field and know how to write the strategic points of its pacts in a crisis context,
- Integrate into your practice, all the consequences of the latest texts and learn from new case law decisions,
- analyze clause after clause, the points on which you should be particularly vigilant.
Click on this link to register and on the image below to download the conference program.