Charles-Emmanuel, Managing Partner of UGGC Avocats, will be speaking on Wednesday 8 December 2021 at a conference on Asset and Liability Guarantees.
On this occasion, Charles-Emmanuel will answer the following question: “Asset and liability warranties in a fundraising or in an equity investment”.
To answer this question, the following topics will be discussed:
- Why provide for asset and liability guarantee in a fundraising transaction?
- Who is the guarantor and who are the beneficiaries? Can the company give the guarantee?
- Form of the guarantee: How to analyze the practice of simple declarations without a guarantee provision?
- Scope of the guarantee: what are the specificities of fundraising?
- What is the intensity of the guarantee? How to deal with the knowledge of guarantors?
- Guarantee event: which provision should be adapted to the situation of a minority shareholder?
- Indemnification: how to determine it in a fundraising operation?
- Can we provide for a reimbursement of the share premium paid?
- How to structure “guaranteed” warrants in capital investment transactions?
- Relation of the beneficiary of the guarantee: at what price should the shares be valued?
Click on this link to learn more about the program and to register.