EFE Conference – Conference by Charles-Emmanuel Prieur on Mergers & Acquisitions
Charles-Emmanuel, Managing partner of UGGC Avocats, will be speaking at a conference on Tuesday 7 December 2021 on Mergers & Acquisitions.
Charles-Emmanuel will answer the following question: « Prices: how to draft price clauses »
To answer this question, the following topics will be discussed:
- Prices: Locked Box and Leakage, how to draft them?
- How to articulate Locked Box and warranty provisions?
- How to guarantee against disputes related to the setting of closing accounts?
- Earn out clause: what are the new practices? and what accounting standards should be adopted?
- Earn out: what protection provisions for the seller in terms of management monitoring?
- Can we escape the legal regime of unforeseen circumstances?
- What legal guarantees in the event of a dispute over the price? Dol and M&A? What case law has emerged since the reform of contract law?
Click on this link to learn more about the program and to register.