Marine Simonnot, partner at UGGC Avocats, spoke on Tuesday 12 October 2021 at a conference dedicated to the reform of the French insolvency legislation.
Marine Simonnot answered the following issue: “What impact will the European directive have on ordinary safeguard and receivership proceedings ?”
Below, the topics that were be addressed :
- What new thresholds for the constitution of classes of creditors are?
- What is the new special law for VSEs/SMEs?
- What are the transitional provisions
- The end of the forced plan in safeguard and receivership proceedings?
- The debt to equity swap forced in the context of a receivership?