- UGGC Avocats, a leading business law firm, announces the appointment of Jennifer Carrel, a partner specializing in employment law, as a member of the Management Board.
- Jennifer Carrel will take advantage of her skills to the internal and external development of UGGC Avocats.
Paris, September 9, 2021 – UGGC Avocats, a leading business law firm, announces the appointment of Jennifer Carrel, a partner specialized in employment law, as a member of the Management Board (CDG) alongside the four other members re-elected at the last General Assembly: Jean-Jacques Uettwiller, Thierry Dal Farra, Charles-Emmanuel Prieur and David Gordon-Krief.
Jennifer Carrel works in the employment law department, which she joined as an associate in 2006 before becoming counsel in 2010 and partner in 2012.
Thierry Dal Farra, founding partner, comments: “Jennifer Carrel has been with us for many years, she knows the firm perfectly. She has gained a strong expertise in employment law and technical skills that are real assets for the whole team. We are very pleased to have her joining the Management Board, where she will contribute to enriching the reflections and analyses on our prospects.”
“My 15 years at UGGC Avocats have given me a thorough understanding of the organization of the firm’s cross-functional and multidisciplinary teams. In addition, I was a member of the steering committee and then the managing director of the firm’s general services. I believe that this background will be beneficial in making the best decisions within the Management Board. I am looking forward to working with Jean-Jacques Uettwiller, Thierry Dal Farra, Charles-Emmanuel Prieur and David Gordon-Krief in the development of the firm both externally and internally“, adds Jennifer Carrel.
Biography of Jennifer Carrel, Partner
Expertise: Employment law
- Elected member of the Management Board of UGGC Avocats in 2021.
- Elected partner of UGGC Avocats in 2012.
- Promoted to Counsel of UGGC Avocats in 2010.
- Admitted to the New York Bar in 2007.
- Joined UGGC Avocats as an associate in 2006.
- Joined Dechert LLP (formerly Coudert Frères) as an associate in 2003.
- Joined Hughes Hubbard & Reed LLP as an associate in 2001.
- Joined Guillenchmidt & Baillet as an associate in 1999.
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 1998.
- Education :
- Master of Laws (LLM) from Boston University (USA).
- o DEA in private law from the University of Paris X Nanterre.
About UGGC Avocats
Founded in 1993, UGGC Avocats is one of the leading independent business law firms in France. UGGC Avocats assists private and public operators. The firm has extensive expertise in legal and tax matters; through its teams and its “family office”, it offers a very large capacity of intervention in France and internationally (Europe, Africa, Asia and South America). UGGC Avocats is positioned as a “client firm” and its approach is based on its ability to mobilize multidisciplinary teams adapted to its clients’ needs. UGGC Avocats is composed of more than 150 lawyers, including 33 partners.
Marine Dahais firstname.lastname@example.org +33 6 60 54 00 25
Anne Da Silva Passos email@example.com +33 7 60 53 99 28