Michel Ponsard, Malka Marcinkowski, Nizar Lajnef, Elodie Camous-Leonard and Ophélie Sommé members of the Competition & Distribution Department of UGGC Avocats Paris will host a webinar on June 22, 2021 from 9:00 to 10:30 a.m. on the topic: “What’s new in competition and distribution law?“.
They will speak on the following topics:
- ECN+ Directive: increased sanctions for associations and strengthening of the Competition Authority’s powers of action
- Revolution in merger law: controllability of transactions below the thresholds
- Digital news: new control and monitoring tool for GAFA
- Clarifications in commercial relationships between suppliers and distributors:
- new practices / new players ?
- weakening of contracts: significant imbalance and sudden termination