Whether or not it is an action brought as a result of a competition authority decision, it is becoming increasingly more frequent that a company has the opportunity to claim compensations.
The Paris market is becoming increasingly attractive for this type of litigation and the Paris Court of Appeal has initiated a discussion on this subject. The practical issues are diverse:
- When and how to file a lawsuit?
- What are the risks?
- How to quantify the stakes?
- What are the costs and how to limit them?
To discuss these topics, UGGC Avocats will be pleased to welcome :
- Béatrice Charlier-Bonatti Magistrate/ Honorary President of the Chamber of Commerce of Paris
- Etienne Pfister Economist (RBB Economics), former Chief Economist at the ADLC
- Michel Ponsard Partner (UGGC Avocats)
- Charles Demoulin Chief Investment Officer (Deminor Litigation Funding)
- Professor Muriel Chagny from the University of Paris-Saclay will moderate the debates.
- Hybrid Event
Teams login URL link: Click here to join the meeting
- The conference, which will be held from 6:30 to 8:00 pm, will be followed by a cocktail.
- Location: UGGC Avocats – 47 rue de Monceau – 75008 PARIS