On June 27, 2021 – Karine Audouze was interviewed by Philippe Duport on Franceinfo‘s “C’est mon affaire” program on the topic of “Cutting work during annual leave : what are your rights?“.
“Cutting off all contact with the office during your vacation is an absolute right,” comments Karine Audouze, partner specialized in employment law at UGGC Avocats in Paris.
- Do you have the right, without incurring sanctions, to cut all ties with work during your vacation?
- Even if it is an urgent call or text message?
- Is this right to disconnect also valid for employees with a fixed day work schedule and for executives?
- What is the risk for an employer who forces an employee to work during his holidays ?
- What if the employee is sanctioned or being refused promotions ?
Click on this link to discover all of Karine Audouze’s answers.