“Cutting off all contact with the office during your vacation is an absolute right,” comments Karine Audouze, partner specialized in employment law at UGGC Avocats in Paris.
- Do you have the right, without incurring sanctions, to cut all ties with work during your vacation?
- Even if it is an urgent call or text message?
- Is this right to disconnect also valid for employees with a fixed day work schedule and for executives?
- What is the risk for an employer who forces an employee to work during his holidays ?
- What if the employee is sanctioned or being refused promotions ?
Click on this link to discover all of Karine Audouze’s answers.