UGGC Avocats congratulates Line-Alexa Glotin, Karine Audouze, Thierry Dal Farra and Anne-Marie Pecoraro recognized “Thought Leader” by Who’s Who Legal 2021.
- Line-Alexa Glotin, recognized « Thought Leader – France » for her expertise in Private Client;
- Karine Audouze, ranked « Thought Leader – France » in Labor and Employment law;
- Thierry Dal Farra, recognized « Thought Leader – France » in Administrative Litigation.
- Anne-Marie Pecoraro, UGGC Avocats partner recognized « Thought Leader – France » in Sports & Entertainment.
Who’s Who Legal analysis:
- “Thierry Dal Farra at UGGC Avocats earns plaudits for his first-rate practice in public procurement and administrative law.”
- “Karine Audouze of UGGC Avocats applies two decades of experience to her first-rate advice regarding collective and individual disputes, corporate transactions and restructuring‘
- “Line-Alexa Glotin of UGGC Avocats is highly sought after by families, international investors and wealth managers for her extensive experience handling complex transactional and tax-related matters.“
- “Anne-Marie Pecoraro with UGGC Avocats possesses great intellectual agility, allowing her to react quickly and dynamically leaving clients impressed with her dedication”
Over nearly two decades, WWL has used the recommendations of clients and private practitioners to pick out the leading experts in a wide range of practice areas around the world.
The Thought Leaders category brings together the insight, expertise and wisdom of some of the world’s foremost lawyers and experts.