Charles-Emmanuel Prieur and Marine Simonnot will be speakers on April 8, 2021 at the conference Restructuring techniques organized by the EFE – Edition Formation Entreprise, on the theme “In a context of crisis, master the new restructuring techniques to make the difference”.
Marine Simonnot, will speak from 11h.30 am to 12.20 am on the following topic:
“The search for an agreement or why and how to set up a preventive measure such as the ad hoc mandate or conciliation? »
She will cover the following issues in particular:
- Why take the initiative for a prevention measure? What is the desired goal? How effective is it?
- How to choose between an ad hoc mandate and conciliation?
- What are the conditions for initiating prevention measures? What is the duration of the prevention measures?
- How is an ad hoc mandatary/conciliator chosen? What are the rights, obligations and attributions of the ad hoc mandatary/conciliator? How is the mission of the ad hoc mandatary/conciliator defined?
- What is the scope in the case of a group of companies?
- Which creditors should be negotiated with? Can a standstill be imposed on creditors?
- Preventive measures, what are the new ones? covid devices, transposition of the European directive Insolvency
Charles-Emmanuel Prieur will speak from 3 to 4 p.m. on the following topic: “Strengthening equity capital with the entry of a new shareholder in a period of crisis”.
He will cover the following matters:
- How to structure a capital investment in a distressed company?
- The conversion of debt into capital: principles and methods?
- How to impose the restructuring of capital?
- What legal tools should be suggested for the investment?
- How to restructure a new governance agreement with management?
- What are the sensitive clauses of the shareholders’ agreement?
Click on this link to register and on the image below to download the conference program.