- UGGC Avocats, a leading business law firm, is expanding its team of partners with the arrival of Olivier Moriceau.
- Olivier Moriceau will put his skills at the service of the Banking & Finance department and the 20 other areas of expertise of the firm.
- By adding the expertise of a lawyer with solid experience in international business law firms, UGGC Avocats intends to further strengthen its financing and banking law activities for its French and foreign clients.
Paris, July 1, 2021 – UGGC Avocats, a leading business law firm, announces the appointment of Olivier Moriceau as partner in charge of the Banking & Finance department.
Olivier Moriceau has been regularly involved for more than 15 years in international financing transactions of all kinds. Trilingual in French, English and Spanish, he advises French and foreign clients on their bond issues and financing, both in general banking law and in acquisition financing, real estate financing, structured financing and securitization
David Gordon-Krief, partner at UGGC Avocats, comments: «We are delighted to welcome Olivier Moriceau to our firm! His expertise in banking law and financing is consistent with our development and our desire to offer complementary skills in all legal and tax areas in the interest of our clients. At a time when the health crisis has given rise to numerous corporate financing issues, his expertise will enable us to further strengthen our support offer for complex banking and financial transactions, both in France and abroad».
«I am very pleased to join UGGC Avocats, a firm dedicated to its clients, with a reputation for excellence in all its areas of expertise. The collaborative and cross-functional work habits of the lawyers, the multidisciplinary of the teams, as well as our common desire to continue to develop a team specializing in banking and financing law, were decisive in guiding my choice to join UGGC Avocats. I was also attracted by the great capacity of the teams to intervene, both in France and internationally (Europe, Africa, Asia and South America), in particular thanks to their structured network of partners», comments Olivier Moriceau.
Olivier Moriceau, Partner
- Joined UGGC Avocats as a partner in July 2021.
- Joined August Debouzy as counsel in 2016.
- Joined DLA Piper as counsel in 2014.
- Joined Linklaters Paris as a senior associate in 2011.
- Joined Gide Loyrette Nouel as a lawyer in 2004.
- Admitted to the Paris Bar in 2003.
- Education :
- Master of Laws (LLM) from the University of Pennsylvania – Wharton (2002).
- DEA in business law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (2000).
- DESS in notarial law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (1999).
- Master’s degree in business and tax law from the University of Paris II Panthéon-Assas (1998).
About UGGC Avocats
Created in 1993, UGGC Avocats is one of the leading independent business law firms in France. UGGC Avocats assists private and public operators. The firm has extensive expertise in legal and tax matters; through its teams and its family office, it offers a very large capacity of intervention in France and abroad (Europe, Africa, Asia and South America). UGGC’s approach is based on its ability to mobilise multidisciplinary teams adapted to its clients’ needs. UGGC Avocats gathers more than 150 lawyers, including 33 partners.