Waste life cycle management is at the heart of the environmental expertise of UGGC Avocats’ “Environmental Law” team.
With a detailed knowledge of the waste processing professions, the team works on a variety of subjects ranging from the put into circulation of the waste-generating material to the reuse of waste as resources:
The put into circulation of the waste-generating material:
- extended producer responsibility (EPR),
- eco-design and obsolescence management,
- marking of the products and environmental communication,
- tax (eco-contributions, TIC, VAT),
- preventives policies.
- collection, transport and cross-border movement of waste
- trade in waste,
- sorting, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste,
- traceability of waste,
- Tax (TGAP, TEOM),
- waste management policies,
- responsibility of the stakeholders in the waste management chain.
Reuse of waste as resources:
- conditions for the re-use of waste material (REACH, POPs, etc.),
- exit from waste status,
- tax (TGAP, VAT),
- incentives policies.
Discover our team