Governance and public sector
UGGC Avocats is renowned for its experience in supporting public operators with the management of their major investment and diversification projects, as well as with handling changes in their organisational structure and governance practices, from setting up subsidiaries to outsourcing and pooling services, institutional cooperation, etc.
Our comprehensive support covers every stage of the operation:
- assistance in choosing the legal structure of a project (public institutions, corporations, GIP/public interest group, GIE/economic interest consortium, etc.) and contractual arrangements
- determining the rules of governance and operating rules for these bodies
- preparing legislative and regulatory texts
- drafting statutes and defining prudential rules (to avoid criminal risk)
- completing legal formalities
- setting up contractual arrangements.
Our team uses a multi-disciplinary approach and draws upon the expertise of other practices within the firm (tax law, corporate law, employment law, criminal law, etc.)
Discover our team