Innovations, multimedia, Internet and platforms,
UGGC Law Firm has a recognized expertise in technological innovations, in the adaptation of the law to the digital revolution and in the emergence of new uses and other transformations.
The team is particularly active in the following areas:
- Laws applicable to marketplaces;
- Augmented reality, virtual reality, new formats, new images;
- Blockchain and legal regulations;
- Development of AdTech (“Advertising Technologies”);
- Content recognition technologies;
- Virtual reality and augmented reality;
- Use of artificial intelligence in the cultural and creative industries;
- Regulatory issues concerning financial technologies (“FinTech”);
- New multimedia uses;
- Database protection.
Our clients range from start-ups to investment companies and application developers.